Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's That Time Again

Time for me to once again make my presence known on an outlet that I have created, only to perpetually become inactive for long periods of time.

And consistent with prior behavior, I will tout here and now that this will be the last time. That I have miraculously figured out a way to be prolific, and from hence forth will make regular and systematic appearances for one and all.

Yeah right.

Anyway, I plan on posting papers that I must write for one of my MIS classes on this site. The topics of these papers vary widely as they concern the relationship between what I am reading in current events with what we are learning in class. This may or may not be interesting to all or none, but it's all I've got for now. So I hope you enjoy.

Shortly following this post will be the first of many. Hopefully I will be able to slip in other blurbs in between as well. We'll see...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?