Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why Am I Here?

Now this can be viewed as a philosophically deep and meaningful question, or it can be interpreted as I mean it; particularly as why does this blog exist?

For the most part I am only trying to bring you the current events with as little personal commentary as possible (which involves some personal input, otherwise why am I doing it at all, right?)

But occasionally, after long bouts of silence, I get back on to inform you of some personal debacle currently unfolding in my life, of which I am sure no one cares about even a little, only to finish out the week by posting more than usual on the issues.

I am trying to make changes in my life. I am attempting to not do the same old things that I have always done in the same old way I have always done them, and it is proving quite difficult.

Still, one of those changes, I feel, must come here. From here on I will give you personal anecdotes and diatribes concerning my personal life, with bits and pieces of current events thrown in for education, and hopefully, perspective and clarification.

Let's see how this pans out shall we?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?