Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Satisfied With An Insurance Company

Who ever would have thought?

I have a Motorola Razr, and at the beginning of the year I was at work, when I dropped it in a bucket of dirty mop water. Don't ask.

Needless to say there was no way I was going to get to work again, so I called this company. And though the twenty five minute automated conversation I had to have before I was able to talk to a real person was somewhat taxing upon my patience, the whole ordeal took no longer than a half an hour and my new phone was in my hands the next day, as promised, blemish free.

Granted I had to pay the fifty dollars to make all of this happen, it was better than shelling another three hundred out to Verizon for a new one. Overall satisfaction.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?