Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nano-upset

I am a little peeved by this.

Mainly because it wasn't a year ago that I walked out of the local Apple store, perfectly content with the purchase of my spiffy 30 gig ipod. That was halfway a big deal back then, as the 60 gig was a hundred dollars more. Now that wasn't completely out of my price range, but I figured if I just set aside some of my laziness and warmed up to the idea of manually managing my ipod, I could save myself one hundred dollars; and that is precisely what I did. Yay for me right?

Until not eight months later when they release the 80 gig ipod that is retailing for fifty dollars less than its former counterpart, the 60 gig.

I know I know. This is the way of things; especially where technology is concerned.

That doesn't mean I can't gripe a little before I go out and drop another two fifty for the latest and greatest noose that Jobs is willing to hang me with.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?