Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm Back Guys. . . Well, Sorta

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay.
Took a short hiatus for a summer class in which I got to write a ten page paper on human sacrifice. Seriously, how cool is my instructor. And on top of that, though I hold no deep personal grudge toward the mans work, there was not an ounce of Shakespeare!

What sort of English Professor is this you draconian purists ask? The best kind that's who. I took more from this class than I have from any prior. It was all about love and trust in relationships; and I think it is a compliment to my instructor when I say that this class made me drink a little more than usual.

Kidding aside however, I reflected upon life as I never have before and kudos to him for breaking a few more pieces off the shell of this cynical grandchild of the industrial revolution.

That said the paper for a second English class is plenty for the A, but crap for an actual research paper that people outside of my classroom may actually want to read. I will continue to work on it however, through next semester, and hopefully someday it may see the light of publication.

More to come soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?