Saturday, July 08, 2006

Women Make Better Students

The New York Times:
Department of Education statistics show that men, whatever their race or socioeconomic group, are less likely than women to get bachelor's degrees - and among those who do, fewer complete their degrees in four or five years. Men also get worse grades than women. And in two national studies, college men reported that they studied less and socialized more than their female classmates.
As a college student, I can attest to this; at least from what I observe. I am one of those freaks who is almost solely driven by my GPA, and if I get a low A I kind of lose it a little.

But certainly from what I have seen, the ladies work much harder, and tend to understand the material better than the fellas. Too bad for them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?