Friday, July 28, 2006

Observing Nature?

Glenn Reynolds has this account of a 21 year old man being arrested after taking a picture of the police in the midst of doing their job.

I have nothing more to expound upon other than to say I might get myself a lawyer after having received a line like this on the nature of my photographic conduct:
Cruz said police told him that he broke a new law that prohibits people from taking pictures of police with cell phones.
What?
"A new law that prohibits people from taking pictures of police with cell phones?" I realize that some legislation in this country has gotten out of hand, but this just seems a little Willy Wonka, try the Schnozzberry ridiculous to me. The man took a picture from his home of something that everyone else could see.

So I can go see Panic! At the Disco in concert, but I can't listen to them on my ipod? What a world it would be if we were not able to publicly enjoy public things.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?