Sunday, June 18, 2006

Yet Another Statistic That May Go Unheard

As I am sure everyone has gathered by this point, I have no real definitive stance on politics; because I believe there is no real definitive stance in politics to be taken.

I am a centrist libertarian, a fiscal conservative and a scientific liberal.
The study that is linked to above, which I am sure you have read by now, is the embodiment of the current administrations arrogance.

Whether they wish to acknowledge the ideals presented in the text or not, is a different point of debate all together. What is not up for debate are the millions of Americans that feel the things the article points out.

America has been quite apathetic up to this point, more so than I have seen them to be in a very long time. But I don't think they will remain there for very long. This country was founded on revolution, it would be naive to think that it could not happen again. Especially in this day and age when everyone is more than happy and willing to stand face to face with another human, because in this day and age everyone sees digital.

No one and nothing really exists.
We are all simply living out the existence that has been granted us right?

Good gracious I hope not.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?