Monday, June 19, 2006

Until Proven Guilty

Not being a real reporter, charged with reporting "real news," I am free to report on the things that interest me, the things that I find useful and entertaining, basically whatever I want. That is the beauty of the blogosphere.

Having said that I should say that when it comes to our soldiers who are fighting the good fight in Iraq, one would be hard pressed to find a negative piece of reporting anywhere on this blog. I am simply not interested in finding the negative press that they receive and then reposting it here for my readers to see. I figure all they have to do is open any newspaper or turn on any television in any given time of the day, and they will be flooded with said negative coverage to their hearts content. That is the MSM's self-appointed goal.

However, on this sad day I must report the ill news I have received.
NPR has this:
Three U.S. soldiers have been charged with premeditated murder after being accused of shooting three detainees north of Baghdad on May 9 and then threatening to kill a fellow soldier if he told the truth about the incident.
Now of course this is an isolated incident and in no way reflects the overall attitudes or actions of the US military. It is just a very unfortunate incident.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?