Friday, June 30, 2006

Some Behind The Scenes

Here is a short video from the new movie Superman Returns, which shows a young Clark Kent discovering some of his powers.

This is followed by a picture slide and commentary by Brian Singer, giving a little history on how some of the movie was shot.

I am going to see this film the day after tomorrow and I can't even tell you how ecstatic I am. I have looked forward to this movie more so than any other that I have ever seen. I was the biggest Superman geek growing up. I would watch them over and over again until the VHS tape would wear out and my parents would have to replace them.

A review will shortly follow what is sure to be one of the greatest experiences of my life.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?