Thursday, June 08, 2006

Online CD Trading?

I have heard of online DVD trading, and online book trading, but now a small group of people have created an online CD trading outfit that is being praised by at least one critic at Wired News.

The company's name is la la, and according to what I have read on their website, they not only save money for their traders, which is normal when trading merchandise online through legitimate companies; they also ensure a decent profit for the performing artists, which is in no way normal as I have heard of no physical or online used record store that does this.

I am not yet sure if I recommend la la because I have yet to use it, but I will be signing up today and will keep everyone informed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?