Monday, June 19, 2006

Jobs Is At It Again

Apparently the technology giant has visions of grandeur in the form of a new itunes store by the end of the year, complete with motion pictures galore.

This is potentially an excellent idea. I say potentially because while I do most of my movie watching on my PC, and would most definitely watch them on my ipod; I certainly wouldn't pay normal retail price for them. And as the article points out, I don't think many other people will either.

Jobs wants all titles to be $9.99, which is an awesome prospect. However this time he is up against Hollywood and the big box offices, who are notoriously much more hard headed than any other media entity out there.

We'll see if Steve can work his magic once again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?