Friday, May 12, 2006

Pressure Under Fire

The White House, along with the Republicans who apparently matter, are pushing forward with all their might for General Michael Hayden, despite some new flack he is receiving for decisions made at the NSA.

Hayden, as I have mentioned, is in line for the director's chair at the CIA.
He is an acting General. I may be making this up, but I think he is the only acting military officer that has ever been considered for the job. If I am making that up I am sure you will all let me know.

With Senate hearings on the horizon (and by the way he is expected to pass) ill news is a begotten friend.
What do you think of Hayden?
What do you think of his wire tapping policies?
What do you think of his view on the fourth amendment? That is the important question I think.
Or do you not know what the fourth amendment says? Tsk tsk.
For like two dollars you can order a pocket constitution that you can have with you at all times. Now why wouldn't you want to do that?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?