Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Look At An Opinion That Thinks Were Not So Down In The Dumps

Michael Barone at U.S.News.com thinks that the country may be far from the dire predicament depicted by popular opinion. In fact, he thinks we may be enjoying the greener grass that is so fundamentally difficult to obtain.

He gives us his numbers to try and help prove his point, while spinning a positive tale of fortune and hope in the downtrodden's general direction. I'm not sure, but I will say, hang around the blogosphere long enough and you will find a quite fascinating anomaly; roughly half of the bloggers out there agree with him, and the other half, you guessed it, disagree. The blogosphere bears a striking resemblance to the country at large; who would have thought?

I would like to mention this though, my political science professor disagrees with Michael wholeheartedly. But then, he is just a political scientist; and one who teaches at that. You know what they say about those who can't do (disclaimer: I am a political science major. I am joking and I hold all of you beautiful political scientists in the highest regards).

(Pulled from Instapundit).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?