Saturday, April 15, 2006

True Or False

I just read this post by Strategy page at Instapundit, and am interested. Interested because I just had a conversation with a friend today, who is a pilot fresh out of flight school, and is on his way to Texas for the training camp that prepares you for The middle east. I think he is deploying to Afghanistan, but I am not 100% positive.
I find this interesting because he didn't have all positive things to say about the camp or the General running it.
He told me that they burn them out before they even ship them off.
Then he joked that Pilots were the last people you should have running on burnout.
I would agree.
But I wonder if what he is saying is generally true for everyone, or only for a select few.
It's always interesting to know soldiers though. Much like befriending cops, you get the inside scoop.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?