Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rare Footage Indeed

Here is the Zarquawi video, where in a rare public appearance he apparently continues to propagate his war on the west, which is not really his war but Bin Laden's.

What is most disturbing about this video is the annoying Washington Post reporter talking, if that's what you want to call it, through the entire video.
What is that?
I can read the Washington Post as often as I like, and I do. Why do I need to hear one of their reporters speaking nonsense over what is a very crucial video of a man, a terrorist, that may never be seen or heard in this same format again?

Why couldn't they have the decency to bring in a translator and simply walk us through exactly what Zarquawi was saying. As far as we know right now, according to the Washington Post, Zarquawi was talking about bamboo sticks and pixie dust.
I want to know what he is saying.
And as a reputable news source, you should not only be able, but willing to give that to me.
Shame.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?