Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Fill Of The Daily Kos

I watched this video earlier.
And while nothing really struck me as particularly poignant initially, I did see what is usually always to be seen with partisanship.
In a subtle fashion, the radical liberal left is no different than the radical conservative right.
And though I believe (however optimistically) that I was coming to an opinion worth writing on this issue, I fear Justin Gardner, whom I have vast amounts of respect for at this point, has beaten me to the punch (in this post on Donklephant).

I would just like to add for the record that I knew there was something that didn't sit well with me as far as Kos is concerned the moment I read his profile on his site.
Much like Hugh Hewitt, he just kinda creeps me out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?