Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Know I Know I Know

I recently got a comment telling me that I needed to quit all of this political bs, as she put it, and start posting more on the St Patty's Day experiences of my life.

Let me just say that I couldn't agree more.
And if interesting things actually happened to me I would be glad to post them.

Fact of the matter is I lead a pretty boring life.
I had the one interesting post from spring break, and that was cool, but I spent the rest of the time reading.
I mean literally the REST OF THE TIME.
I read two books completely and read two others enough of the way through to call completely by contemporary standards.

That is my life. If you would like to hear of the wonderful adventures of the man who seems to have lost his adventure drive, then I will be happy to recount those.

But be careful what you wish for.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?