Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy St Patrick's Day All

I just returned from a night of painting the town green.
I have never officially celebrated St Patty's day in the adult bars, and I gotta say, it was great.

I met the most intriguing woman tonight.
Her name is Margot.
She is originally from Chicago and is now studying photography.
We danced for hours to the crappiest funk cover band in the universe.
It's been a long time since I have had a girl hold on to me like that; like there was nothing else to hang onto. I was it.
It felt like I took the house with 21; impossible, but perfect.

We are going out to dinner tomorrow night. I can't wait.

Sorry guys, this will officially be, I think, the first post on the Positivity without a link.
Making it the very first strict opinion piece.
I will do all in my power to make it the last, for it is a difficult task to prove that this kind of reporting stands up to my mission statement.

But I had a great night, and I hope you can all share a wonderful St Patrick's day with me.

UPDATE:
As the new day matures I begin to hope that she really is an intriguing girl, and that I wasn't just too drunk to notice otherwise.
When you think with your, we'll say emotion, as I was last night, you tend to add the word intriguing to things that would not otherwise merit such descriptors.
But when you wake up the next day and the headache starts to fade, you begin thinking with your brain again; and have to question your motives of the previous evening.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?