Monday, March 13, 2006

The Goings On

I am currently enjoying a week and a half off for spring break.
How nice.

I thought I would take the extra time to research a side project.
So I decided to look into day trading.
I found this book, among many others of course that are currently guiding me through the beginner's obstacles, and with any luck I should be doing this part time within a month or so.
I also have a friend who has been doing it part time for a while and doesn't do too shabby for himself. So my interest is not completely random.

It's pretty intense, from what I have read thus far. Certainly not for the weak of heart.
More for those with and iron fortitude, an entrepreneurial drive, and a complete lack of interest with being in debt and/or failing at anything.

I think I am all of these things, but time will tell I suppose.

But that is what I am wasting my spring break on.
Could be worse, could be in Mexico.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?