Saturday, March 04, 2006

Faith Of The Faithless

I lost my faith today.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I never really had any true faith to lose, but of the false faith that I constructed for myself in my brain, I watched it all come crashing down today.

Have you ever been cheated on?
I have.
It feels a lot like having a dream about your brother or sister in perilous danger, and though the dream is so vivid, and you are in complete control, you simply can't do anything to save them. You have to watch them slowly die, with no control at all.

That is what it feels like to be cheated on.
And though you are standing at the most prestigious table in Vegas, and you are sure that the next roll is yours, you never see the victory. You never see the success.

It hurts so bad.
it hurts so bad.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?