Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Vent For The Wise

Well, apparently my ex-significant other didn't waste her Valentine's Day sketching graphs and then discussing their different behavioral patterns, as I did.

She played a little speed dating and then played a little hankey pankey with a complete stranger. Good for her.
I'm glad that she is finding constructive ways to deal with her obvious loneliness and remorse.

I don't know what's more disturbing:
Her having some fun less than month after the split, on Valentine's day no less, or...

That I would venture as far to say that I had more fun doing my mathematics then I would have "otherwise."

That is kind of sick isn't it.

Anywho,
Outside of my starck bitterness it is a beautiful day and I am soaking up the sun enjoying literature on the evolutionary biology of religion.
Nothing gets me going more than science.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?