Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Little Something To Say

Read this.
First of all I would like to emphasize the irrelevance of this entire article, and this entire issue as it attempts to bare itself upon the world.
Whether or not we will ever have another U2, is perfectly pointless material for debate.
Maybe I am a product of my ipod generation x, but who cares.

Second of all, U2 hasn't been worth mentioning since The Joshua Tree.

And third of all, why don't I see Mr. Dave Matthews and his band anywhere in this article, when they fill stadiums all the time. In fact, I think Dave realizes that he couldn't play a smaller venue even if he wanted to, because there are simply too many people who have to see him.

What a world.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?