Monday, January 30, 2006

What's A Filibuster?

Mr. Reynolds at Instapundit tells it like it is and I don't think I could have put it better myself.
The senate will have no problem ushering Alito onto the bench within the new month.
This post reveals the underlying issue of the filibuster and the significance (or insignificance) that it holds in today's politics.
I think, maybe more hope, that a filibuster should, and could, mean something.
But it doesn't.
The dems in all of their misdirection believed they could champion a small enough army to prevent Alito from being a justice...
But the fact of the matter is, they can't even muster enough gumption to give their party a goal, let alone a leader, for the 08 elections.
Get off your rocker and give me something to vote on, and I will claim to be a democrat again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?