Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Marvel

Here is an article from Der Spiegel, which if you don't know, is a German news source, and is quite fantastic in it's journalism. I am using a wonderful tool offered by Google which translates websites from any language into English for it's users. This is a marvelous thing because while my German is not non-existent, it is spotty around the edges.

And of course I had to comment on this because I am a member of the established and revered Starbuck's community, and have first hand experience with the media success that the company has undergone in the last year or so.

So courtesy of Google I am able to give you this, though as an American reader you may have difficulties in comprehending it at first.

Enjoy from Deutschland und viel spatz.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?