Monday, December 12, 2005

What A Show

I just returned from a Bare Naked Ladies show around an hour ago, and what a phenomenal experience that was. At the end of the alcohol song (which was the first song I ever heard by the ladies) Ed came over to me, I was standing center stage in the pit, and hangs his guitar in front of me, hands me his pick and says finish the song. So I am strumming back and forth for like a minute when he say okay, now watch Tyler (the drummer). So I watch and as he plays the final note I strummed my final strum with perfect timing. It was so much fun. I met them all before the show and they are great guys. They are all exactly as they appear on stage, funny and genuine. If anyone gets a chance to see them this holiday season, I highly suggest it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?