Monday, December 12, 2005

Thank You Anonymous Blogger

I hope that anonymous blogger realizes that he/she has stated some of the million things that I had to say on the issue, and that I couldn't agree with him/her more. Yes freedom of religion is one of the core principals that we are founded on. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercize thereof;" and I think that seperation of Church and State are essential. I claim no religion or sect or side, and I am free to do so. That is the beautiful thing about America, I couldn't agree more. I just also happen to believe that it is none of our business what the president puts on his Christmas card, which by the way had nothing to do with Christ and didn't even mention Christmas; it said Happy Holidays, that is what got the Christian panties in a bunch.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?